Wednesday 7 January 2009

The Best of Hair Styles....

For the Christmas Research brief, I kind of knew what I wanted to work on already but wasent sure if there was enough to go on. I have chosen to look at the best hair styles on Women looking from the 60s to today, because the style has changed rapidly and the styles in the 60s where very traditional and today which is quite abstract. I have chosen Women because they seem to do alot more with there style of there hair which gives me alot to work on.

I will be looking at the products you use to create a good hair style and the enviroment of where to get you hair done, I will start of with internet research then progress into primary research where I will be taken photographs. This will then lead onto hand drawings of hairstyles from the 60s and today so I will have a different range to look at. I will look at the simple outline of hair and working with this on the computer so I will have the different medias to look at and compare with each other.
I will also look at the different hair colours which also create a good style to the hair by using colour swatches.

No comments: