Wednesday 7 January 2009

Hair Styles today

Women today often look at celebrity inspiration or other women such as friends or family. I found out that a large percentage of women take a photograph of a celebrities hair style and request the hair style in the hair salon. I do think this is a good idea but I think this sometimes puts pressure on the stylist to get it look exactly right when half the time it looks similar but not perfect.

I looked at this website on L'oreal Inspiration Gallery:

Where you can get inspiration from models this is where you can search for different styles using a menu selecting whether you want blonde, brown, red etc from what hair salon and what hair stylist. This is quick and easy way to choose what hairstyle you are looking for.



I also looked at this website called Virtual Hairstyle Gallery:

This website is quite funny but I think people actually use it seriously to see if they wanted to go for a different hair style or colour they can look at how it looks like on their face shape.



This website hair style zone:

This where you can upload a photo of yourself to see how different hair styles and colours would look right for you which I think is a good to try out before you have it done even though I'm not sure it would like perfectly right but fairly similar I would expect.

No comments: