Tuesday 24 February 2009

Type

When browsing the internet I thought I would have a look at Ilovetypography as I hadnt looked at it for a while and wanted to see what was new on it.
I came across this font which was under best fonts of 2008 its a very voluptuous, fun, and sexy font. Looks as though it should be in a magazine or on a funny or rude birthday card.






This is one of the IPhone wallpaper backgrounds.
Using Helvetica, signs and braille I thought this looked really clever and that the designer wasent only thinking about people that could see. The colour really brings out the designs to making it nice and easy to read.



This is another from the IPhone wallpapers.
I so so so would like this on my background if I ever had an IPhone :-( I just think its really cute and the colours are bright and contrasting and remind me of sweets. The typeface is very suitable and looks quite playful. 




This type looks really sharp and crisp then goes out to be delicate contradicting the swear word which you would have thought would be bold and there right in your face but instead its quite suttle but still quite sharp.

I love this type so much so very eye catching. I love the thickness of the lettering and the curvy ends, I really think the shading brings out the white lettering from being flat on the page.



These you can buy in Urban Outfitters they look great and think I might take a trek down to go buy one! There created out of metal also using recycled paper.



These look so tasty but you just wouldnt want to eat them they look that good! :D I would so buy these if they were on sale reminds me of when we made the cake out of type wish I thought of this!

No comments: