Wednesday 12 November 2008

What am I going to produce? and My Design Ideas for a Logo and the first Chilli Labels

So from the last post I had an idea but was still unsure on what to do for it but now I'm all set and ready to go. I'm still want to promote, persuade and inform that chilli sauce is good to my audience of younger and older adults and other people that are already interested and like chilli, I will be creating 4 labels for Extra Hot, Hot, Original, and Mild Sauce. This will then lead on to create recipe cards for each type of sauce so the users can put the sauce to good use. I will then be creating 4 posters for each of the type of sauce which will be distributed around and in the area of a supermarket to promote the product.

Here is the first process of my logo design to put onto my labels, I experimented with different brush strokes, layouts and colours to see which one looked the best to carry on with for further design.




I then went on to creating the label by adding background colour and type to create stylistic piece to become eye grabbing if it was in a context on a supermarket shelf.

But from my first Crit I needed to improve on creating more personality and impact so that they would stand out from other designs in the supermarket so that they would be seen.

No comments: