Saturday 22 November 2008

Final Labels

These are the final front and backs of the labels, Ive used the font James Fajardo for the front and back Ive used this font because it is a typeface that looks as though it is created for a sauce from the way it flows and is a little splattered in places, I will be using this font for my posters and recipe cards to create a set I will also be using the colours that I created for my label for the use of the poster and recipe cards.
The print process I would use for this product would be Flexography because it a lower cost then any other printing process and enables faster drying and faster production it has an advantage over lithography because it can use a wider range of inks and is good at printing on a variety of materials.

To print my labels using the Flexography process I got information from printing.com where they sent me a book showing there prices and what they can print showing sizes, print stocks etc.

To print the front and reverse of the label it would cost

For 500 - £87
For 1,000 - £130
For 2,000 - £191
For 5,000 - £335
For 10,000 - £555
For 20,000 - £995

These would be self adhesevive, semi gloss finish, full colour and cut to size.


No comments: